Venini traces it roots to 1921, when Paolo Venini and Giacomo Cappellin launched the Cappellin Venini & C. glass factory on the island of Murano. Under the art direction of Vittorio Zecchin, Cappellin and Venini’s business produced high quality, Renaissance-style goblets, pitchers, and vases. Venini is now synonimous with Murano Glass at its most sophisticated end elegant form. The collection allows us to admire pieces that range from Carlo Scarpa to Campana Brothers, Ettore Sottsass to Gaetano Pesce, Studio Job and Peter Marino. Venini glass can be found in the permanent collections of the Louvre, V&A, MOMA and more.